Most items will be shipped within 1-4 business days of received payment.
USPS First class mail shipping receive your order within 3-5 business day.
All items will be shipped using .
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING SHIPSURANCE AT CHECKOUT TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT.
If the option to add insurance is not showing up at checkout, I have a separate listing for you to purchase insurance. This shop only provides refunds if the shop makes an error. We do not offer refunds or free replacements for loss associated with postal damage, delivery errors, loss of parcel, or theft.
At TopnochClay our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to our customers, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
**I ship United Sates Postal Service.Once the post office has possession of the package it is no longer my responsibility and I can not be held accountable for and issues that may arise with USPS.PLEASE consider purchasing insurance. If the option for insurance isn't coming up at checkout, I have created a listing for you to purchase it with your order. For a dollar or two, you can have protection for your order and peace of mind for you. KEEP IN MIND THAT INSURANCE DOES NOT PAY IF AN ORDER IS MARKED AS "DELIVERED".We will need photos of damaged or faulty product/s together with the packaging for insurance claim purposes.If the claim is for damage, photos and inspection may be required. Retain all packaging material and damaged goods in its original form as received. DO NOT TO SEND VIDEO.
We will need photos of damaged or faulty product/s together with the packaging for insurance claim purposes.
Although it is rare for orders not to make it to the intended recipient, I have had orders in the past fail to reach the customer. I do NOT reimburse or replace items due to transit and delivery problems or theft. PLEASE consider purchasing insurance. If the option for insurance isn't coming up at checkout, I have created a listing for you to purchase it with your order. For a dollar or two, you can have protection for your order and peace of mind for you. KEEP IN MIND THAT INSURANCE DOES NOT PAY IF AN ORDER IS MARKED AS "DELIVERED".
CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS... SIMPLIFIED
When a shipment is lost or damaged, we are here to make the process as simple as possible. Once you file a claim https://onlineclaims.usps.com/
we will send you a detailed list of next steps. We typically request the following:
- If your shipment has not arrived at the intended destination, contact the shipping carrier and ask if they can locate it by filing a tracer.
- Complete our electronic claim form and provide all required documents within one hundred and twenty (120) calendar days from the date of shipment.
- Some packages that are yet to be delivered will require a waiting period to give the shipping carriers time to complete the delivery.
- Provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the carrier's settlement check and stub, if they provide free coverage. DO NOT WAIT FOR CARRIER CHECK TO FILE CLAIM WITH SHIPSURANCE.
- Copy of original invoice/receipt to/from the recipient.
- If the claim is for damage please describe the damage. If repairs are possible, include the cost of the repair from disinterested 3rd party. If repairs are NOT possible, include the salvage value.
- If the claim is for damage, photos and inspection may be required. Retain all packaging material and damaged goods in its original form as received. DO NOT FAX PHOTOGRAPHS.
- Claim statement form signed by the recipient. Online claims verification service option available.
That's It! Remember, all documents can be submitted electronically and we provide a clear, detailed list of what is needed.
MY ORDER IS MARKED AS DELIVERED, BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT. WHAT CAN YOU DO?
If an item is marked delivered, there is nothing that this shop can do. However, if this happens, you can check with your local post office or carrier to see if they may have made a delivery error or if they recall delivering a parcel. Additionally, please check with any neighbors- sometimes the postal carrier will accidentally put an item in a neighboring mail box. Make sure that your address is correct if you have moved within the past year- even if you update your address with Etsy, your package can get shipped to your old address if you use Paypal, Apple Pay, or other payment processors and have not updated your address with them. Finally, make sure that you have a secure location for deliveries to be left. Neither this shop nor the post office.